Patients with Parkinson's disease and other movement disorders may be referred to:
Dr Thomasin Andrews, consultant neurologist:
- general neurology clinics, Guy's Hospital – Monday afternoons and Tuesday mornings
- general neurology clinic, St Thomas' Hospital – Wednesday mornings
- Parkinson's disease and movement disorder clinic, Guy's Hospital – Thursday afternoon twice monthly.
Professor Finbarr Martin, consultant elderly care physician with a special interest in Parkinson’s disease:
- Whittington Day Centre, Streatham (Tuesday afternoon twice monthly)
- elderly care unit, Guy’s Hospital – older people with falls and mobility problems (Tuesday mornings twice monthly)
- general clinic, St Thomas’ Hospital (Wednesday mornings).
Stella Gay, Parkinson's nurse specialist:
- St Thomas' Hospital - twice monthly on a Wednesday morning
- Guy's Hospital - fortnightly on a Monday afternoon and twice a month on a Thursday afternoon.
Children and young people under the age of 17 should be referred to the children's motor disorder service based at Evelina London Children’s Hospital.
Speech and language therapy – assessment and management of speech, communication and swallowing difficulties. Outpatient referrals are made to your community team according to your borough.