Salivary gland service
We provide care for persistent or recurrent salivary gland swelling and obstructive or allergic symptoms.
Common conditions we treat include:
- salivary stones
- narrowing of salivary glands
- allergic salivary gland disease
- childhood swelling of the parotid glands
- salivary gland tumours
Our service was established over 25 years ago and provides a one-stop diagnostic clinic. The team includes clinicians and radiologists from a range of specialties including:
- dental, face and jaw (maxillofacial) radiology
- mouth surgery
- mouth medicine
- mouth, face and jaw (maxillofacial) surgery.
We'll offer you a personal treatment plan. Treatment options include medical, surgical and minimally invasive approaches.
Our consultants in the salivary gland service: