Preparing for your appointment
- Making, changing or cancelling your appointment
- Current page section : Preparing for your appointment
- Face-to-face appointments
- Telephone appointments
- Video appointments
Before your appointment
You'll receive a letter with an appointment date and telling you where to go when you arrive.
If you're uncertain about anything, please phone the contact number on your letter.
Please remember to:
- check your appointment details and contact us if you cannot make it. If you miss your appointment and do not let us know, you may be discharged back to your GP
- call 020 7188 8815 or email [email protected] if you need an interpreter or signer and one wasn't booked when you arranged your appointment
- make sure we have your mobile number so we can text you reminders
- call the number on your letter if you have any special needs, such as washing or praying facilities
- call us if you develop diarrhoea and vomiting in the 3 days before your appointment