We provide diagnosis and treatment for problems of the endocrine system. This is the group of glands within the body which produce hormones.
Our main areas of expertise are:
- neuroendocrine tumours (NET)
Our range of specialist clinics take place at our hospital day centres.
We hold regular team meetings to discuss your care.
We work closely with different departments. As part of King's Health Partners, we're a centre of excellence for NET tumours.
We aim to avoid delays in your diagnosis and treatment. To support this, we can:
- provide endocrine testing 4 days a week
- assess urgent problems at our rapid access clinic
- review ultrasounds and biopsies review on the same day at our thyroid clinic
You can find more information about endocrine conditions and support from:
- British Thyroid Foundation
- AMEND, the association for multiple endocrine neoplasia disorders
- The Pituitary Foundation
- The Endocrinology Society
Piya Sen Gupta
Martin Crook (lipid clinic)
Research and clinical trials
Research is vital to improving the care that you receive when you're unwell. You can help improve healthcare by taking part in research studies at our Trust. During your appointment, ask your healthcare professional about research. They'll be happy to tell you about research studies you could be eligible to join.
You can also email [email protected] for more information.