We offer treatment and support for diabetes.
Our service includes:
- day care centres
- daily hospital clinics
- community clinics and consultant support in Southwark and Lambeth
- inpatient team supporting diabetes patients staying in hospital
- individual and group patient education sessions about diabetes and medications, such as insulin
We run diabetes clinics for:
- young people (16-24 years old)
- foot problems
- insulin pump
- type 1 diabetes
- complex diabetes
Our clinics are supported by an experienced team of:
- specialist nurses
- specialist dietitians
- podiatrists (health professionals who treat conditions of the feet and lower limbs)
- psychiatrists and psychologists
Piya Sen Gupta
Yuk Fun Liu
Research and clinical trials
Research is vital to improving the care that you receive when you're unwell. You can help improve healthcare by taking part in research studies at our Trust. During your appointment, ask your healthcare professional about research. They'll be happy to tell you about research studies you could be eligible to join.
You can also email [email protected] for more information.