We provide treatment and care for diseases of the liver, pancreas and bile ducts. Our specialised services include:
- hepatitis B and C
- non-alcoholic fatty liver disease
- alcohol-related liver disease
- autoimmune hepatitis
- metabolic liver diseases
- primary biliary cholangitis and primary sclerosing cholangitis (diseases involving inflammation of the bile ducts)
- liver cirrhosis and its complications
- bile duct blockages
- chronic pancreatitis, pancreatic stones and other benign pancreatic diseases.
Services we provide
We provide a wide range of services for liver patients including:
We work closely with our alcohol care team, obesity and bariatric service and the inflammatory bowel diseases service. We refer patients who may require more specialised treatment or liver transplantation to the King's College Hospital hepatology and liver transplant centre.