The community learning disability health team is a secondary care service made up of a number of health related specialist therapists and nurses.
We support people with learning disabilities and their family to maintain good health in Lambeth, Southwark and Lewisham.
Our team includes:
- occupational therapists who can help you learn new skills and think about where you want to live
- physiotherapists who can help you sit and lie down comfortably and help you if you have problems walking
- audiologist who can test how well you hear and help you keep your ears healthy
- speech and language therapists who can help you to communicate and to eat and drink safely
- community nurses who can help you learn about and improve your health.
Alison Keens, head of vulnerable adults and prevention services
Tel: 020 3228 9620