Hospital foot health clinics – by appointment only
|Foot health – St Thomas'
||St Thomas' Hospital
3rd floor, Lambeth Wing (PDF 46Kb)
|Foot health – Guy's
2nd floor, Tower Wing (PDF 50Kb)
Community foot clinics
Our community clinics offer a range of services to assess, treat and advise people on any foot condition. If you are a resident of Lambeth or Southwark, or if your GP is registered in Lambeth or Southwark, you can attend one of our community clinics. You can also refer yourself to your nearest clinic for an assessment, including in an emergency.
To refer to Lambeth and Southwark community services see the community foot health (podiatry) referrals page for information and contact numbers.
Conditions that qualify as an emergency
- sudden pain in your foot
- recent injury
- if you notice blood or discharge on your sock/hosiery
- if you think you have an infection
- pre-ulcerous corns (red/brown/black discolouration beneath corn)
- inflamed ingrowing toenail.
- nailcutting and hard skin, corn and callus removals are not carried out at the emergency clinics
- home visits (for housebound patients only) can be arranged by calling the Artesian Health Centre (podiatry centre) on 020 3049 7900.