We have developed a range of resources for health professionals and carers to support you in helping to prevent pressure ulcers in the people you care for.
Download the resources from the list below.
- Checklist (PDF 138Kb) – to help you look out for pressure ulcer signs and triggers
- Information leaflet (PDF 1.5Mb) – for patients, carers and the public
- Safety cross (PDF 152Kb) – an easy way to record how your organisation is doing at preventing pressure ulcers
- Care home poster (PDF 205Kb) – for displaying in staff areas of care homes
- Ward poster (PDF 656Kb) – for displaying in wards and other public areas
- Lanyard card (PDF 137Kb) – for printing and putting in staff lanyards or in diaries as a reminder of the risk factors of pressure ulcers.
For more information about any of the resources, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.