We have shops, restaurants, coffee shops and a chapel at Guy's Hospital.
View a map of Guy's (PDF 128KB).
Coffee shops and restaurants
- AMT Coffee, main reception, open Monday to Sunday, 24 hours. See accessibility guide for AMT Coffee.
- Toms@Guy's Café, ground floor, Bermondsey Wing, Atrium 2, open Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 3pm. See accessibility guide for Toms@Guy's.
- Toms@Guy's coffee cart, ground floor, Bermondsey Wing, Monday to Friday, 7.30am to 2.30pm.
- Vending machines across Guy's Hospital, available 24 hours.
Changing places toilet
- Cash machine, main reception
- Mini museum, Atrium 1. Exhibits, photos and paintings about the history of Guy's Hospital
- Chapel, next to the consultant's car park on St Thomas Street
- Free WiFi, search for the NHS WiFi network on your device