Adult epidermolysis bullosa (EB)
We are one of 2 national centres for adults with epidermolysis bullosa (EB).
We provide a range of services, including:
- outpatient services
- inpatient services
- consultant dermatologist-led clinics
- nurse-led clinics
- foot (podiatry) clinics
- home visits from our nursing team
- full diagnostic testing for EB, including prenatal and preimplantation genetic testing
Our team includes:
- specialist EB nurses
- plastic surgeons
- hand therapists
- interventional radiologists
- palliative care clinicians
The Debra UK website has more information about EB.
Research and clinical trials
Research is vital to improving the care that you receive when you are unwell. You can help improve healthcare by taking part in research studies at our Trust. During your appointment, ask your healthcare professional about research. They will be happy to tell you about research studies you could be eligible to join.
Last updated: 15 August 2022