Functional, reconstructive and neuro-urology
How to get an appointment
Your GP or specialist doctor can refer you.
Changing or cancelling your appointment
Phone: 020 7188 2443
Please phone as soon as possible if you need to change or cancel your appointment.
Before your appointment
- details of any previous investigations or treatments you've had for your condition.
This information can help us offer the most suitable management and treatment options.
Please arrive for your appointment with a comfortably full bladder. This will help if you need to give a urine sample of do a flow test.
During your appointment
You'll see a doctor and may also see a specialist nurse.
Please allow up to 3 hours for your appointment.
We may ask you to provide a urine sample or to do a flow test.
- do blood tests
- measure your height and weight
- ask you to complete a questionnaire about how your condition is affecting your quality of life
For telephone appointments, we'll call as close to your appointment time as possible.
After your appointment
We'll write to you and your GP with a treatment plan.
You may need a follow-up appointment:
- to discuss the results of any tests
- if we need to monitor your treatment
If you need any further tests, investigations or surgery, we'll write to you with an appointment.