We provide a full range of sexual health services across 3 clinics in Lambeth and Southwark, 7 days a week. You can book online.
Our services include:
- a walk-in service (or a call back) if you are 18 and under
- sexually transmitted infections (STIs)
- contraception (including coils and implants)
- HIV prevention
- post exposure prophylaxis (PEP), treatment that might stop an HIV infection after it has entered your body. It must be started within 72 hours
- pre exposure prophylaxis (PrEP), a drug taken by HIV-negative people to reduce your risk of getting HIV
- support if you have experienced domestic violence
- support if you have problems with chemsex (using drugs as part of your sex life)
- sexual health counselling
- psychosexual therapy
We are a LGBTQ+ friendly service. We provide care whatever your gender identity or sexuality. You do not need to be 'out' or open about your sexuality to get care.
Consultants in our sexual health service: