Sexual and reproductive health services
Coronavirus: sexual health service update
In response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, we ask all our patients to follow this advice before attending any of our services.
- If you have been in contact with someone who has Coronavirus (COVID-19) or you have a new continuous cough and/or temperature, DO NOT attend Burrell Street, Walworth Road, and Streatham Hill Clinics. Self-isolate and visit the NHS website for further advice.
- In line with Government advice and due to the COVID-19 pandemic we are no longer operating a walk in service and no longer offering online booking of appointments.
- If you have a booked appointment for any reason, please do not attend this appointment.
- We will see a limited number of patients per day and only if they fulfil our phone triage/assessment criteria for urgent sexual health-related problems. The numbers seen may vary daily depending on available staffing.
- Please only attend clinic if you have been triaged (assessed) over the phone and given an appointment in our clinic. We are not seeing any walk-ins for the time being.
Phone helpline: 020 7188 7707
This line will be answered from 8.30am (9.30am Sundays) until the end of our usual opening hours.
You can also book a five-minute telephone triage call. We will call you and see if we are able to help you. Visit the Zesty website to schedule a time for us to call you.
Many thanks for your understanding.
Screening for sexually transmitted infections and testing for STIs can be performed using a home test kit, ordered online via Sexual Health London.
Sexual health and reproductive health services operate from three main sites – Burrell Street, Streatham Hill and Walworth Road. We provide comprehensive sexual health screening for sexually transmitted infections and all methods of contraception.
We provide psychotherapeutic and psychosexual services for patients experiencing difficulties with sex and relationships, gender, sexuality, and also specialist clinics for those who are concerned with their drug use in sexualised settings. We offer the highest quality tests available and all clinics are walk-in only. The clinics also provide emergency contraception and post-exposure prophylaxis for HIV.
The service has a thriving research section, and specialist clinics particularly focused on genital dermatoses, psychosexual and complex infections.
If you would like to book an appointment, please select the clinic you wish to visit first and then the service you need.
Burrell Street clinic
Tel: 020 7188 6666
Streatham Hill Health Centre and Walworth Road clinic
Tel: 020 3049 4006
For information, visit our coronavirus update page.
We would like to find out more about your experience of treatment and care during your clinic visit. Please complete the sexual and reproductive health survey.