We provide care and support for people with cancer at our state-of-the art Cancer Centre.
- Guy's Hospital switchboard: 020 7188 7188
- Guy's Cancer reception: 020 7188 7188, extension 56805
- Guy's Cancer at Queen Mary's Hospital: 020 7188 0770
- Guy's Cancer outpatients: 020 7188 3756
General enquiries email: [email protected]
Nurse specialist helpline: 020 7188 5973, for non-urgent advice about your treatment or side effects
Other phone numbers
Please check your letter, email or texts for the location of your next appointment. If you are unsure, please contact us.
Cancer Centre at Guy's
Most of our services are under one roof in the Cancer Centre at Guy's.
You may also have some appointments at:
Where to go for a blood test
- Cancer Centre at Guy's, Welcome village, 8am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday
- St Thomas' Hospital, ground floor, South Wing, 7.30am to 5.45pm, Monday to Friday
- Tessa Jowell Health Centre, 8am to 3.30pm, Monday to Friday
- Gracefield Gardens Health Centre, 8.30am to 4.30pm, Monday to Friday
Please check with your treatment team that your blood tests are ordered before attending our blood test locations.