Main telephone number: 020 7188 7188
For full contact information, see our main contact us section.
How to find us
If you have an appointment letter, this will include clear instructions for where to go and who you can contact.
We run services at a number of different sites.
Cancer Centre at Guy’s – most of the services provided by Guy’s Cancer are under one roof in the Cancer Centre at Guy’s.
St Thomas’ Hospital – some specialist radiotherapy treatments – brachytherapy and tomotherapy – are carried out at St Thomas’ Hospital.
Guy's Hospital – you may be asked to come to Guy's Hospital for your appointment.
Contact the service treating you
Other useful telephone numbers
- Acute oncology service: 020 7188 3754
- Clinical nurse specialist helpline: 020 7188 7188
- Dimbleby Cancer Care: 020 7188 5918
- Chemotherapy appointments: 020 7188 6452
- Outpatient appointments at Guy's cancer: 020 7188 4242
- Palliative care: 020 7188 4754
- Radiotherapy appointments: 020 7188 3160