Coronavirus: inflammatory bowel disease update
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, please read our advice and information before attending the service.
We offer a specialist service for sufferers of inflammatory bowel disease, specialising in Crohn’s Disease, ulcerative colitis and other forms of inflammatory bowel disease (IBD).
Our service covers:
- all aspects of diagnosis, medical management and surgery
- ileo-anal pouch formation and complications
- peri-anal complications resulting from inflammatory bowel disease (e.g. complex and fistulae)
- laparascopic surgery (keyhole)
- nutritional support including intestinal failure management.