Haemostasis and thrombosis centre
We're an accredited clinical and laboratory service for people with bleeding and clotting disorders. We treat people from the UK and internationally.
We're part of the south London adult and children's haemophilia network, along with Lewisham and Greenwich NHS Trust and St George's University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.
- Haemophilia and bleeding disorders
- Children's haemophilia and haematology services at Evelina London children's hospital
- a full genetic diagnosis and information service, including prenatal diagnosis
- a specialist laboratory for thrombotic and haemostatic blood tests
- review clinics including:
- treatment prophylaxis
- HIV monitoring
- treatment and advice
Research and clinical trials
Research is vital to improving the care that you receive when you're unwell. You can help improve healthcare by taking part in research studies at our Trust. During your appointment, ask your healthcare professional about research. They will be happy to tell you about research studies you could be eligible to join.
Last updated: November 2023