This page lists patient leaflets by their title. Please use the A-Z below to find the leaflets relevant to you.
If you are not sure which leaflet titles are relevant to you, see our list of leaflets grouped by department/topic.
- This leaflet explains more about having an ultrasound-guided core biopsy of the breast, including the benefits, risks and any alternatives. It also provides information on what you can expect when you come to hospital.
- This leaflet explains what this clinic is for and who can attend.
- Keeping a bladder diary helps us to make an assessment of how your bladder is working and gives us an idea of the amount you drink, the amount of urine your bladder can hold, and how often you pass urine.
- Your risk of blood clots and deep vein thrombosis (DVT) after being sent home from the Emergency Department or Urgent Care Centre with a lower limb plaster cast, splint or walker boot.
- Information about what proofs of identity you need to bring with you to your appointment to prove you are eligible for free NHS treatment.
Children's patient information leaflets
Looking for our children's patient information leaflets? You can find these on the Evelina London Children's Healthcare website.
Find out how your medicine works, how and when to take it, possible side effects and answers to your common questions in the NHS medicines A-Z.