This page lists patient leaflets by their title. Please use the A-Z below to find the leaflets relevant to you.
If you are not sure which leaflet titles are relevant to you, see our list of leaflets grouped by department/topic.
- Advice about your physical and emotional wellbeing, lifestyle changes and arranging your care, as well as useful resources and extra support.
- Information on getting a fit note from your hospital doctor.
- A flexible sigmoidoscopy looks at the lining of your large bowel (colon), find information on what to expect and how to prepare.
- An easy read poster about having the flu jab
- FMT (stool transplantation) is used to treat C diff infections if other treatments are not helping.
Children's patient information leaflets
Looking for our children's patient information leaflets? You can find these on the Evelina London Children's Healthcare website.
Find out how your medicine works, how and when to take it, possible side effects and answers to your common questions in the NHS medicines A-Z.