This page lists patient leaflets by their title. Please use the A-Z below to find the leaflets relevant to you.
If you are not sure which leaflet titles are relevant to you, see our list of leaflets grouped by department/topic.
- The aim of this information sheet is to help answer some of the questions you may have about having a radical orchidectomy (removal of your testicle and spermatic chord). It explains the benefits, risks and alternatives of the procedure as well as what you can expect when you come to hospital.
- This leaflet tells you about the side effects of having radiotherapy treatment. It is written in simple, short sentences, with pictures to guide you.
- This leaflet tells you about what will happen when you come into hospital for radiotherapy. It is written in simple, short sentences, with pictures to guide you.
- Ready meals suppliers, and how to access food banks and other services during coronavirus (COVID-19).
- This leaflet explains more about having recurrent aphthous stomatitis.
- A plan for returning to your running activities, for runners who are restarting training, or recovering from an injury.
- Understand the risks of cardiovascular disease and how to make lifestyle changes to reduce them.
Children's patient information leaflets
Looking for our children's patient information leaflets? You can find these on the Evelina London Children's Healthcare website.
Find out how your medicine works, how and when to take it, possible side effects and answers to your common questions in the NHS medicines A-Z.