This page lists patient leaflets by their title. Please use the A-Z below to find the leaflets relevant to you.
If you are not sure which leaflet titles are relevant to you, see our list of leaflets grouped by department/topic.
- Having an ultrasound scan, and what to expect at your appointment.
- You may have been prescribed a medicine that is 'unlicensed'. Find information on what this means for you.
- A GP or dentist has made an urgent referral for a head and neck assessment to investigate your symptoms. This is what to expect from your phone appointment.
- This leaflet provides details about the cafes, shops, and services available at Guy's Hospital in an Easy Read format
- This leaflet provides information about the cafes, shops and services available at St Thomas' Hospital in an Easy Read format
- What a urinary catheter valve is, why you need it and how you should look after it.
- How to use long-handled aids, and how they can help you do your everyday activities, such as dressing, bathing and moving around your home.
Children's patient information leaflets
Looking for our children's patient information leaflets? You can find these on the Evelina London Children's Healthcare website.
Find out how your medicine works, how and when to take it, possible side effects and answers to your common questions in the NHS medicines A-Z.