This page lists patient leaflets by their title. Please use the A-Z below to find the leaflets relevant to you.
If you are not sure which leaflet titles are relevant to you, see our list of leaflets grouped by department/topic.
- Information about the water drinking test for eye pressure.
- Dietary advice after you have had weight loss (bariatric) surgery.
- This leaflet explains more about your outpatient appointment in the Gassiot House Outpatient Centre.
- This Easy Read leaflet tells you about the sedation and special care dental department
- Exercises after a wrist injury or surgery.
Children's patient information leaflets
Looking for our children's patient information leaflets? You can find these on the Evelina London Children's Healthcare website.
Find out how your medicine works, how and when to take it, possible side effects and answers to your common questions in the NHS medicines A-Z.