This page lists patient leaflets by their title. Please use the A-Z below to find the leaflets relevant to you.
If you are not sure which leaflet titles are relevant to you, see our list of leaflets grouped by department/topic.
- This leaflet aims to answer some of the questions you might have about Xeroderma Pigmentosum (XP), including what it is, its signs and symptoms and the available treatments.
- This leaflet explains more about the national xeroderma pigmentosum (XP) multidisciplinary clinic at St Thomas' Hospital.
- This leaflet explains about using a UV meter if you have xeroderma pigmentosum (XP).
- This leaflets explains what X-linked inheritance is and what it can mean for patients who wish to have children.
- This leaflet aims to give teachers more information about XP, offer guidance on how to make the school environment safe for a child with XP and outline the general support needed by all children with XP.
- This leaflet explains more about having an x-ray, including the benefits, risks and any alternatives. It also provides information on what you can expect when you come to hospital.
- This leaflet gives information for patients who are having an X-ray.
Children's patient information leaflets
Looking for our children's patient information leaflets? You can find these on the Evelina London Children's Healthcare website.
Find out how your medicine works, how and when to take it, possible side effects and answers to your common questions in the NHS medicines A-Z.