This page lists patient leaflets by their title. Please use the A-Z below to find the leaflets relevant to you.
If you are not sure which leaflet titles are relevant to you, see our list of leaflets grouped by department/topic.
- This leaflet introduces the young onset urology clinic at the Evelina London Children's Hospital, and explains what you should expect when you attend.
- This leaflet explains about your cardiac MRI examination.
- This leaflet provides information on the haematology team and the service they provide for patients with myeloproliferative neoplasm
- This leaflet explains the hospital policy on medicines, for inpatients.
- This booklet provides information for patients diagnosed with kidney failure who are considering treatment options. It also includes useful information about support available.
- This booklet explains more about chronic kidney disease and what you can do to look after yourself and keep as healthy as possible.
- This leaflet provides information about your first dental appointment including what to bring, what to expect and information about children under 16 years attending our dental services.
Children's patient information leaflets
Looking for our children's patient information leaflets? You can find these on the Evelina London Children's Healthcare website.
Find out how your medicine works, how and when to take it, possible side effects and answers to your common questions in the NHS medicines A-Z.