Coronavirus: allergy update
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, please read our advice and information before attending the service.
Find out more about the adult allergy team.
Specialist registrars in allergy
- Dr Stephanie Kayode
- Dr Charlotte Goss
- Dr Iason Thomas
- Dr K L Ue
- Dr Stephanie Young
Job title: clinical nurse specialist
Biography: Keyna joined the adult allergy team in October 2011, having worked in the Trust for three years - previously as a respiratory clinical nurse specialist at St Thomas’ and as respiratory practitioner with the COPD project. Keyna helped set up the specialist nurse led omalizumab clinic in 2015 for the treatment of chronic spontaneous urticarial which is now the biggest in the country.
Specialist interests: food allergy, venom immunotherapy and chronic spontaneous urticarial.
Job title: specialist allergy nurse
Siobhan joined the adult allergy team in summer 2015, having previously worked as a sister on a busy acute medical admissions unit. During her time there she looked after patients with asthma and allergic conditions. She now leads on adult immunotherapy ensuring safety and the best experience for patients undergoing treatment. She also has a specialist interest in drug/food allergy and runs the nurse-led challenge clinic on a Thursday morning.
Nuevalynne "Leah" Prado
Job title: senior nursing assistant
Biography: Leah was a staff nurse in the Philippines for three years, and in Saudi Arabia for six years. She has healthcare assistant experience in COPD and the Cardiac Catheter Laboratory in the UK.
Ludmila Ucelniece – staff nurse
Biebelle Dosunmu – staff nurse
Elizabeth Gordon – healthcare assistant
- Arlene McGuire, specialist clinical pharmacist
- Clare Szlumper, specialist pharmacist
Job title: specialist allergy dietitian
Biography: Hannah is a registered dietician with extensive knowledge and experience of allergy and other food hypersensitivity. She is involved in international research and has a special interest in Eosinophilic Oesophagitis (EoE) and Lipid Transfer Protein Allergy.
- Yasmin Stinchcombe, service manager allergy, tel 020 7188 7188 ext 56422
- Mandy Thrower, assistant service manager, tel 020 7188 7188 ext 56671
- Cheyral Clarke, challenge and immunotherapy administrator, tel 020 7188 5843
- Corine Buchanan, allergy secretary, tel 020 7188 7263
- Hayley Sargent, allergy medical secretary/administrator, tel 020 7188 5846
- Yasmin Afrah, allergy administrator, tel 020 7188 5833
- Sylvia AmaSackey, allergy administrator, tel 020 7188 5833