Our clinics are held at different locations. Most take place in specialist outpatients, based at St Thomas' Hospital. However, your child may be seen at the Rare Diseases Centre at St Thomas' Hospital or at the dermatology department at Guy's Hospital.
If you are not sure where to go, please check your letter or telephone us on 020 7188 6393 or 020 7188 6399 to find out. To find out what to expect at your child's appointment, see our patients page.
General children's dermatology
- Days: Mondays, Tuesday, Wednesdays and Fridays
Severe eczema clinic
- Days: Thursdays (every month)
Joint children's dermatology/rheumatology clinic
Children's dermatology genetics (dermatologists only)
- Days: second and fourth Tuesday of the month
Complex combined genetics
- Days: Fridays, once every two months
Vascular anomalies clinic
This clinic includes children needing surgery or interventional radiology.
- Days: third Wednesday of the month (every two months)
Children's hair and nail clinic
- Days: third Wednesday of every month
Children's vulval clinic
- Days: fourth Thursday of every month
- Days: second Tuesday of every month