Head of service: Dr Deborah Ruddy
Deputy head of service general: Dr Muriel Holder
Deputy head of service cancer: Dr Anjana Kulkarni
Consultant Clinical Geneticists
Clinical geneticists are medical doctors with specialist experience in genetics.
All clinical genetic specialist registrars are doctors who have undertaken several years of postgraduate training in general medicine or paediatrics and have completed their membership examinations (MRCP or MRCPCH).
- Dr Rachel L Jones
- Dr Tazeen Ashraf - away on placement
- Dr Helena Carley - on maternity leave
- Dr Kimberley Bradbury - away on placement
- Dr Alexander Deng
* indicates professional registration with the Genetic Counsellor Registration Board
Consultant Clinical Scientist
- Gail Norbury - commissioning and governance director for genetics laboratories
- Ms Tootie Bueser, lead cardiac genetic nurse
- Mr Colin Evans, cardiac genetic nurse
- Ms Laura Monje-Garcia, cardiac genetic nurse
- Ms Soraya Nuthoo, cardiac genetic nurse
- Ms Alison Walton, cardiac genetic nurse
Click on this link for colleagues based outside clinical genetics Inherited Cardiac Conditions
Breast Cancer Research Assessment Service
For further information see the GEL Research team.
- Chris Lynch - service manager
- Heena Vaghani - deputy service manager