Coronavirus: Lane Fox Respiratory Service update
Due to increased demand on the hospital because of the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic we are having to make significant changes to our services which may require cancellation of appointments.
See our frequently asked questions for further information. If your query is not covered, please either email or call us as appropriate.
We are attempting to contact all patients with a future scheduled appointment. In some cases we are changing appointments to a telephone consultation or video appointment. Some appointments may be cancelled without a future date being arranged. If we cancel your appointment you will remain on our waiting list and we will contact you in due course. Some patients may be discharged back to their GP and we will write to you if this is the case.
If you have not heard from us within three days of your scheduled appointment please contact us.
Tel: 020 7188 3434. Please only call if you are unable to use email or your query is very urgent. Our phone lines are very busy and there may be a wait for your call to be answered.
If you are an existing patient who has previously been seen in our service and need advice from the clinical team please see below for the appropriate option. We strongly advise our patients to use email as a preferred option for a quicker response.
Contact us by email for:
- any queries regarding your appointment or the contact details we have for you
- replacement parts for you mask or circuit or non-urgent device queries.
Contact us by telephone for:
- queries for which a conversation with the clinical team is most appropriate
- if you need to urgently discuss your clinical condition
- if you leave a message on this number it may be a few days before we are able to respond to your query
- we are reviewing all appointments and prioritising patients according to clinical need for non-face to face appointments. If you have not been rescheduled but feel you need to speak to a member of the team contact the unit for this to be flagged.
Tel: 020 7188 8069
We are doing everything we can to support GPs and your patients during the COVID-19 pandemic. If you need advice from our clinical team please email LaneFoxA&CTeam@gstt.nhs.uk and one of our clinical team will be in touch with a response. For more urgent advice you can contact on call consultant via our switch board.
We encourage you to contact our team via LaneFoxA&CTeam@gstt.nhs.uk before making referrals. We are vetting all referrals. We will be contacting urgent patients but we are not currently booking routine patients and so there may be a significant delay before seeing your patient. Please consider this before making any referral as our capacity to see new patients is very limited.