As well as our dedicated midwifery, obstetrics and specialist medical and nursing staff, our services are also supported by managers, administrators, reception staff, kitchen staff, porters, security and housekeeping teams, all of whom help maintain and our high standards of cleanliness and personalised care.
Every member of staff is trained and supported to provide safe, high quality care. We pride ourselves on our high standards.
All staff caring for you will introduce themselves to you and will be wearing an ID badge. They will establish your preferred name to ensure that they address you and your partner appropriately.
- Miss Jan Grace – clinical director and consultant gynaecologist
- Maxine Spencer – director of midwifery and head of gynaecology nursing
- CJ Graham – general manager for women's services
- Kate Harding – head of maternity and consultant obstetrician
- Lesley Shilstone – assistant general manager
- Monica Franklin – matron for antenatal clinics and fetal medicine
- Fiona Little – matron for maternity assessment unit, obstetric high dependency unit and obstetric theatres
- Sally Underwood – matron for hospital birth centres
- Susan Lawrence – matron for inpatients
- Angela Ugen – matron for community midwifery services
- Linda Bowler – clinical governance lead
- Julie Frohlich – consultant midwife for normalising birth
- Mary Stewart – consultant midwife antenatal care
- Nina Khazaezadeh – consultant midwife public health
- Annette Briley – consultant midwife, research
Specialist medical team
Clinical academic consultants
- Professor Lucy Chappell – high risk obstetrics and prematurity
- Professor Andrew Shennan – prematurity and high risk obstetrics
- Professor Catherine Williamson – consultant obstetric physician