As well as our dedicated midwifery, obstetrics and specialist medical and nursing staff, our services are also supported by managers, administrators, reception staff, kitchen staff, porters, security and housekeeping teams, all of whom help maintain and our high standards of cleanliness and personalised care.
Every member of staff is trained and supported to provide safe, high quality care. We pride ourselves on our high standards.
All staff caring for you will introduce themselves to you and will be wearing an ID badge. They will establish your preferred name to ensure that they address you and your partner appropriately.
- Miss Jan Grace – clinical director and consultant gynaecologist
- Nina Khazaezadeh – interim head of midwifery/consultant midwife in public health
- Chris Barker – general manager for women's services
- Sri Sankaran and Con Kelleher – heads of maternity
- Monica Franklin – matron for hospital birth centre, obstetric high dependency and obstetric theatres
- Anne Cobell – matron for maternity assessment unit, antenatal ward and home from home birth centre
- Camella Main – matron for postnatal ward and Westminster maternity suite
Angela Ugen – matron for antenatal clinic and community midwifery services
Jayne Rogers – deputy head of Midwifery & Clinical governance lead
Sally Underwood and Hannah Rogers – matrons for quality and standards
Debbie Bridgewater – matron for FMU & high risk
Clare Church – matron for continuity of care project
Julie Frohlich – consultant midwife for normalising birth
Nina Khazaezadeh – consultant midwife for public health
- Annette Briley – consultant midwife for research
Specialist medical team
Clinical academic consultants