Physiotherapy aims to assist your recovery from injury or long-term illness. We involve you in the design of your treatment, so that it is meaningful to you and fits into your lifestyle.
You can benefit from physiotherapy at any time in your life.
- Acupuncture community clinic
- Musculoskeletal assessment service (MCATTS)
- Musculoskeletal physiotherapy
- Neuro-rehabilitation physiotherapy
- Older persons' physiotherapy
- Pelvic health physiotherapy
- Post-COVID-19 syndrome (long COVID) assessment service
- Pulmonary rehabilitation
- Renal rehabilitation
- Respiratory physiotherapy outpatient service
- Upper limb rehabilitation support group (Reach Out)
- Vestibular and facial physiotherapy
Research and clinical trials
Research is vital to improving the care that you receive when you're unwell. You can help improve healthcare by taking part in research studies at our Trust. During your appointment, ask your healthcare professional about research. They'll be happy to tell you about research studies you could be eligible to join.
Last updated: September 2023