Find out about the latest news, research and job opportunities from the physiotherapy team.
- A physiotherapist swam across the English Channel after being inspired by her cancer patients to raise money for Guy's and St Thomas' Charity.
- Wednesday 19th September 2018
- A father is walking 171 miles to raise money for the hospital that saved his teenage son's life.
- Thursday 30th August 2018
- People with neurological problems like brain injury and stroke are being helped to avoid lengthy stays in hospital and specialist rehabilitation centres thanks to an innovative team of therapists from Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust.
- Tuesday 19th June 2018
For more news from Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust, including guidance and contacts for media enquiries and filming requests, see our main news section.