Guy’s and St Thomas’ private physiotherapy service is composed of only highly experienced clinicians.
pilates mat work
Our service is specialist in managing not only sports related injuries but also we are specifically trained in the field of occupational health, ergonomics and work related problems. Our approach comes from years of practice and application within various and diverse fields from desk-based careers to active paramedic services.
Our clinicians are highly experienced in various areas including management of musculoskeletal pain and injuries, hand therapy, pilates, strength and rehabilitative conditioning and hydrotherapy.
As experts in their field, they also lecture for the undergraduate and Masters level physiotherapy courses at King's College London.
We provide a varied service including practised hands-on techniques and exercise prescription on a one-to-one basis, as well as providing assistance to business by providing tailored occupational health solutions to reduce sickness absence and improve health and well-being of staff.
Our private physiotherapy service can offer you:
- highly experienced musculoskeletal clinicians with over 10 years of experience
- clinicians skilled in diagnosing your problem and optimal management of your condition
- treatment options tailored to your individual condition and personal goals
- specialists in the field of occupational physiotherapy and work related problems
- professional links with UK leading consultants located within London
- no waiting times and flexible clinic hours”.
For more information visit Guy's and St Thomas' Private Healthcare website.
What conditions do we treat?
- Back pain and sciatica Taping the leg of a patient
- Chronic pain
- Injury prevention
- Joint problems and arthritis
- Knee and shoulder pain
- Muscle aches and pains
- Neck pain and headaches
- Post surgical rehabilitation
- Sports related injuries, including traumatic and overuse injuries
- Work related injuries - repetitive strain.