Our endocrine surgery unit is highly specialised in the assessment and treatment of the more common endocrine problems such as the thyroid, including thyroid cancer. We also specialise in parathyroid and adrenal diseases.
Our unit has close links with the departments of endocrinology and nuclear medicine.
- a thyroid assessment clinic, including suspected cancer
- thyroid surgery for cancer, including lymph node surgery, nodules, goitre and thyrotoxicosis
- parathyroid surgery, including small incision and reoperative surgery
- laparoscopic and open adrenalectomy for benign and malignant disease
Clinics are by appointment only.
- Tuesdays, 9.30am - 12 noon, St Thomas’
- Wednesdays, 1.30pm - 4pm, St Thomas’