We aim to reply to emails within 2 days.
Phone: 020 7188 2010
Guy's Hospital: 1st floor, Tower Wing, Great Maze Pond, London SE1 9RT
St Thomas' Hospital: 3rd floor, Block B, South Wing, Westminster Bridge Road, London SE1 7EH
We support people to follow a healthy diet and treat health problems related to nutrition.
Our qualified dietitians will give you advice based on the latest scientific evidence. We work with other medical professionals to help treat different health problems.
We work in all areas of the hospital and local community. We have specialist dietitians for:
- adult integrated care (Lambeth and Southwark)
- critical care
- epidermolysis bullosa (EB)
- gastroenterology and hepatology
- gastrointestinal surgery
- healthy eating and active lifestyles for diabetes (HEAL-D)
- inherited metabolic diseases
- obesity and bariatrics
- cancer, head and neck cancer and haematology
- kidney and dialysis
- south east London prescribing support dietetic service
- south east London weight management services
- stroke and older persons
Research and clinical trials
We take part in education and research and work with different universities. We train students from King's College London.
Some of our staff also work for King's College London.