About your appointment
If you have been given an appointment with a dietitian, you will be sent a letter with information on what to expect. You will see a named, state-registered dietitian at your appointment.
The length of time you will spend with the dietitian will depend on the reasons that you have been referred.
If you need a follow-up appointment, this will be arranged before you leave the hospital.
Cancelling or changing your appointment
If you need to change or cancel your appointment for any reason, please contact us at the hospital your appointment was made for. Contact details are at the top of the page.
Alternatively, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please tell us as soon as possible so that we can give your appointment slot to another patient.
General dietitian outpatient clinic
- Frequency: Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. Evening appointments are available.
Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) clinic
- We have a regular group and one-to-one appointments for dietary treatment of IBS.
General paediatrics (children's) clinic
- Location: Evelina London Children's Hospital
- Frequency: Wednesday and Thursday afternoons
- Please ask your GP or practice nurse for a referral.
Nutrition and dietetics patient leaflets
See the nutrition and dietetics patient leaflets page to see a list of leaflets produced by our department.