For more information about referring to our children's services, see the Evelina London Children's Hospital website.
How to make a referral
We accept referrals from GPs. We also accept referrals from ENT and audiology departments.
Referrals may be sent by letter or email to the address at the top of this page, or by Direct GP access form.
Who can be referred?
- Anyone affected by all types of hearing loss.
- Patients with tinnitus, hyperacusis, phonophobia, acoustic shock syndrome and auditory processing disorders.
- Teenagers and adults with sudden acquired deafness.
- Patients considering auditory implants and other hearing interventions.
- Older housebound patients, either in their own home or in care homes.
- Patients in residential homes and sheltered housing.
- Adults with learning difficulties.
- Patients with Ménière's disease and balance disorders.
We welcome referrals from GPs and ENT consultants. Patients should be housebound or acutely ill.