How to refer
Referrals accepted: 9am-5pm, Monday-Friday
Opening hours: 8.30am-9.30pm, Monday-Friday
Referrals can be made by any health or social care professional involved in the patient's care. Our service provides intensive rehabilitation and supports discharge for those who have been in hospital for longer than 48 hours.
Area of referrals
This service is for Lambeth residents.
The person being referred must:
- be medically stable/their condition must be manageable by their GP
- be 18 years of age or over
- have rehabilitation/functional goals achievable within 6 weeks which cannot be met by another rehabilitation service
- need maximum assistance of one person to transfer or less
- have a safe home environment.
- Primary reason for referral is a mental health or drug/alcohol problem.
- Referrals that can be effectively managed by standard social or health care services within the timeframe needed.