Our respiratory department provides a full range of services for inpatients and outpatients. We take referrals both locally and from the south east and beyond.
We offer the following services, all delivered by expert respiratory physicians using state of the art facilities:
- asthma (including a nationally commissioned severe asthma service)
- chronic obstructive airways disease (including multidisciplinary assessment)
- endobronchial ultrasound service
- general respiratory service (investigating patients with so far undiagnosed chest conditions)
- interstitial lung diseases (including a nationally commissioned ILD service)
- pleural diseases
- pulmonary hypertension
- pulmonary rehabilitation
- south London oxygen assessment
- thoracic cancer (including lung cancer)
- tuberculosis (TB)
See the specialties tab for more information about the respiratory disorders that we treat.
Our service also includes the sleep disorders centre at Guy’s Hospital.
We also provide a range of diagnostic services and have close links with other specialties such as allergy, thoracic surgery, cancer and the Lane Fox unit.