Coronovirus update and advice
Read our latest advice on coronavirus (COVID-19) including changes to appointments, visiting arrangements and how you can continue to access our services.
We provide a full range of services for residents of Lambeth, Southwark and Lewisham, as well as specialist services for patients from across London, the south east and further afield.
Use the A-Z links below to find out more about our services.
- An overview of the Facial Nerve Service.
- The Family Nurse Partnership (FNP) works with women under 20 expecting their first baby.
- Fetal cardiology is the study of the heart in the unborn child. Our unit has established an international reputation for diagnosing and managing heart problems in babies before birth.
- Providing information about our fibromyalgia service.
- We provide an outpatient service in Brixton for treatment of the foot and its associated structures. Our service is for patients who are registered with a GP in Lambeth and Southwark.
- Our foot health service (podiatry) provides a range of treatments for foot conditions and wounds.