Coronovirus update and advice
Read our latest advice on coronavirus (COVID-19) including changes to appointments, visiting arrangements and how you can continue to access our services.
We provide a full range of services for residents of Lambeth, Southwark and Lewisham, as well as specialist services for patients from across London, the south east and further afield.
Use the A-Z links below to find out more about our services.
- About our valve disease service, which diagnoses and treats patients with valve disease, a common cause of breathlessness and mumurs, particularly in people aged over 65.
- A good vascular access means good dialysis, which translates to good health for the haemodialysis patient.
- The vascular surgery department offers treatment for the full range of arterial, venous and lymphatic diseases.
- The vestibular and facial physiotherapy service provide initial consultations and treatment options for vestibular conditions and facial palsy conditions.
- Providing information about the von Hippel Lindau (VHL) clinic.