If you have any concerns about ongoing or worsening symptoms related to each of the following during the COVID-19 pandemic:
- voice related problems:
- sudden loss of voice
- persistent loss of voice for more than 3 weeks
- professional voice disorders leading to time off work
- Swallowing related problems:
- sudden onset of swallowing difficulty
- progressive swallowing difficulty
- Difficulty breathing:
- difficulty in breathing at throat level
- Throat issues:
- severe sore throat with fever and difficulty swallowing
Please contact email@example.com and one of the clinicians will get back to you within 72 hours to provide advice by email or arrange a telephone/video consultation. We also offer speech and language therapy advice via Skype or telephone, as necessary. In emergency situation some patients may require face-to-face consultation after initial assessment.
Please ensure that you include your name, date of birth, Guy’s and St Thomas’ Hospital number in your email if possible and your best contact number.
If you are unable to use email or if your query is urgent, please call us on 020 7188 8872 Monday to Friday, 8am-5pm only.
Useful websites and links:
You may find useful information and advice from the following websites:
Head and neck related problems
If you are a head and neck patient having problems please contact the head and neck department on 020 7188 2211 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.