Consultant plastic surgeon
David Ross has had specialist registrar training posts in plastic and reconstructive surgery throughout London with extended specialist training in the USA.
He is a consultant plastic and reconstructive surgeon at Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust and King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, where he is head of surgical oncology (cancer).
He is a member of:
- the British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons
- the British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (BAAPS)
He was the president of the plastic surgery section for the Royal Society of Medicine.
He is listed on the GMC specialist register as a specialist in plastic surgery.
Education and training
- MD on malignant melanoma, The RAFT Institute of Plastic Surgery
- Medicine, London
- Breast reconstruction techniques
- Skin cancer
- Aesthetic surgery to the face, breast and body
- Non-surgical rejuvenation techniques
- Surgery after massive weight loss
- Surgical treatment of lipoedema
Last updated: December 2022