Consultant in children's dentistry
Evelyn Sheehy has been a consultant at Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust since 1999. She has been the clinical lead for children's dental services since 2005.
She has also been a senior lecturer at King's College London and was academic head of department until 2005.
Education and training
- Certification of completion of specialist training, Faculty of Dental Surgery, Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, 1998
- PhD on the oral microflora of children undergoing liver transplantation, University of London, 1998
- Board certification in children's dentistry, Tufts University School of Dental Medicine, USA, 1992
- Membership of the Faculty of Dental Surgery, Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, 1990
- Dental sciences (BDSc), Trinity College Dublin, Ireland
- Tooth decay
- Oral (mouth) microbiology
Secretary phone: 020 7188 7188, ext 55262 and 54304
Email: [email protected] or [email protected]
- Managing dental trauma in children
- Diagnosing and managing tooth decay in children
Last updated: November 2022