Consultant plastic surgeon
Georgios Orfaniotis has been a consultant plastic surgeon at Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust since 2018.
Before joining us he was a consultant at Barts Health NHS Trust for a year.
He is a full member of:
- the British Association of Plastic Surgeons (BAPRAS)
- the European Association of Plastic Surgeons (EURAPS)
- the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (ISAPS)
- the British Association of Head and Neck Oncologists (BAHNO)
Georgios has been recognised internationally as invited faculty.
He has travelled to Ethiopia as a volunteer expert surgeon to perform life-changing reconstructive surgery to people who suffered disfiguring facial deformities.
He has a keen interest in teaching and innovation and enjoys clinical research.
Education and training
- Aesthetic fellowship, The Wellington Hospital, London
- International fellowship training, Taiwan, Guy's and St Thomas' and the Royal Melbourne Hospital, Australia
- Specialist training, East Grinstead, and Guy's and St Thomas', Canniesburn Hospital, Glasgow
Improving outcomes in head and neck reconstruction
- Travelling fellowship awards, the Royal College of Surgeons of England
Gerorgios has over 30 published articles in peer-reviewed plastic surgery journals.
Secretary: Denise Matthews
Secretary phone: 020 7188 7188 extension 51089
Secretary email: [email protected]
- Head and neck reconstructive surgery
- General plastic and aesthetic surgery
- Secondary facial deformities after cancer treatment or injury
Last updated: January 2023