Consultant medical oncologist (locum)
Kamarul Zaki has been a locum consultant in medical oncology at Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust since 2019.
He treats thoracic (lung) and urological cancers at Guy's Hospital and thoracic cancers at King's College Hospital.
Education and training
- PhD in gene therapy, University College London (ongoing)
- Certificate of accredition (CCST) in medical oncology, 2013
- Royal College of Physicians medical oncology certificate, 2012
- MSc in oncology, Institute of Cancer Research, University of London, 2011
- Membership of the Royal College of Physicians (MRCP), 2007
- Medicine (MBChB) degree, Dundee, 2003
- Lung cancer
- Urological cancers
Last updated: September 2022