Kavita Raj has been a consultant haematologist at Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust since 2007.
She is interested in translational research.
She is a member of the haematology oncology group at the National Cancer Research Institute and its myelodysplasia subgroup.
Education and training
- PhD, King's College London
- Haematology training, Guy's and St Thomas'
- Postgraduate traning, LTMMC Hospital, Mumbai
- Undergraduate training, KEM Hospital, Mumbai
- Epigenetic therapies
- Stem cell transplantation
- Haploidentical transplantation
She is principal investigator of several national trials and chief investigator of the national haploidentical transplant trial.
- Distinctions in undergraduate medicine
- Clinical training fellowship for PhD, Medical Research Council (MRC), 2003
Last updated: December 2022