Rachael Morris-Jones has been a dermatology consultant for 12 years – initially at King's College Hospital and now at Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust.
She takes part in skin cancer screening clinics, general adult and general paediatric clinics, cutaneous infection clinic weekly (and once per month with ID consultant Anna Goodman), local skin cancer MdM, local paediatric MdM.
She has a keen interest in medical education and has several roles within the GKT School of Medical Education – including deputy head of phase 4 and associate clinical dean.
Education and training
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians (FRCP), 2008
- Certificate of Completion of Dermatology training, 2007
- Postgraduate Certificate of Medical Education (PCME), 2006
- PhD, London, 2005
- Wellcome Training Fellowship, 2002 - 2005
- Higher dermatology training, St John's Institute of Dermatology London, 1999 - 2006
- Member of the Royal College of Physicians (MRCP), London, 1998
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBch (Hons)), 1994
- Bachelor of Science, University of North Wales, 1988
- Teacher of the Year – King's College London, 2014
Phone: 020 7188 6399
Email: [email protected]
- Cutaneous infection
- Tropical dermatology
- Paediatric dermatology, including atopic eczema
Last updated: January 2023